With your help we can
– Help people to reunite with their families
– Appeal unjust decisions before international courts
– Give legal advice to refugees and asylum seekers
– Defend refugees in politics and in public discourse
– Make sure that people forced to flee get the protection they need
Donate today and help those in need get justice!
You can donate to The Finnish Refugee Advice Centre in three ways
1. Through our donation page with credit or debit card and netbanking. Only the first form is in Finnish, the actual payment site is available in English as well. The first form asks your name (Nimeni), your email address (Sähköpostiosoitteeni) and the donation amount (Haluan lahjoittaa). You can leave the other fields blank, you only need to put in the amount you want to donate.
2. With MobilePay through this link (on your phone) or to the number 42767.
3. With a bank transfer to our Nordea account FI45 1555 3000 1235 97, NDEAFIHH. Use the reference number 1070.
Fundraising permit RA/2019/650 issued by the National Police Board is valid 23.8.2019 – 31.12.2020 in mainland Finland.
Please note that according to our fundraising permit we are only allowed to solicit for donations in mainland Finland.